For The Bath: Nuby Splish Splash Stacking Cups.Posted on the 22 November 2012 by Threesixfive
I recently became an official Nuby UK Blogger. If you're wondering what that means here goes: I'm a mom of a two year old boy who is full of adventure, spirit and is a pretty good product tester to boot so Nuby send us out a few products, we try them, fall in love with them or don't and then I'll blog about our experience with the product. I'll always be honest about products as well as listing off pros and cons.
So the first thing I thought I'd write about was the Splish Splash Stacking Cups as Roman loves bath toys - and if you can find me a child that doesn't I'll hand you a cookie or something. The cups come in a pack of 5 in an assortment of colours, sizes and patterns. They also have little shapes on the bottom of each cup which is a lovely addition and I have to say Roman has had fun telling me all about the triangles, star, flower and squares at the bottom of his cup ;).
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- Sweet Sixteen by Coreyamaro
- Enter For A Chance To Win 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE eBook by The Fashionable Housewife
- Holistic Dog Treats Delivered Right to Your Door by Kristy
- Dog Spots UFO by Kristy
Michelle Rodriguez Egypt Apps China Christmas Apple World Cup 2014 Nuclear Energy Halloween North Korea Harry Potter John Galliano Mali Lance Armstrong Barack Obama The Olympics Mitt Romney Turkey Samsung Lady Gaga The Box Office Climate Change Economy Valentine's Day European Union Academy Awards Rick Perry Russia Thanksgiving True Blood
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- Book Review Larry and Friends #ReadYourWorld by Vidyasury
- Sleeping Beauty by Shavawn Berry
- A Little Whine And A Lot Of Crap by Chardonaldson
- How I Juggle Life as A Working, Blogging, Pregnant Mum, Wife And Everything Else by Alex_bumptobaby