Somewhere from north-east,Can't be sure when.Love came like a strong wind,And hit Ben.
Unlike the colors of fall, It was black and white.Near the patio of his house,Golden rays placed a spotlight.
She wasn't a fairy, Wasn't a queen,A girl dressed in black in her teens.
Love, that too at first sight,Kindled a never ending romance.Mary was blessed for life,Though, she met Ben by chance.
I'm Stella, Fixing the trim of a wedding gown.Many years ago, I too, lived in this town.
I too loved someone,but my story was undone.My daughter Mary is marrying Ben,and Ben is John's son.
John said when we bid adieu,Love always find its way,If love is true.
What John and Me started,That story is now done,Our kids are marrying today,and a new story has begun...
Happily Ever After...Posted on the 11 February 2013 by Sarusinghal
MOST POPULAR FROM SELF EXPRESSION
- As the spirits move you by Tarar
- FREE Art App for Children! by Alex_bumptobaby
- Women in Country: Canada Leads the Way! by Phjoshua
- My Facebook Friends Are Full of Sh*t by Katie Hoffman
Russia Michelle Rodriguez Mali Nuclear Energy North Korea Turkey Climate Change Apps European Union China Samsung Lance Armstrong Barack Obama World Cup 2014 Academy Awards Economy John Galliano Rick Perry Apple Thanksgiving The Box Office Mitt Romney Halloween The Olympics Valentine's Day Christmas True Blood Egypt Harry Potter Lady Gaga
MOST RECOMMENDED IN SELF EXPRESSION
- Forget Culture Wars, It’s Chai Wars! by Marilyngardner5
- All This Time: Introducing Brodie Dawson [Interview] by Phjoshua
- A Serenity Prayer for the Grocery Store by Abbyhasissues
- Jiya Jale! by Sarusinghal
COMMUNITY SELF EXPRESSION
ON THE SELF EXPRESSION FORUM
- Survivors of OK tornado Reviewed by Freddie