Have You Ever Embarrassed Yourself at Zumba?Posted on the 04 April 2012 by Thealyway
Well, last night I completely felt out of place during a Zumba class. My hips don't lie, they completely reveal how terrible a dancer I am!
My honest review: fun, but involves too much concentration. I found myself focusing on the steps more so than focusing on raising my heart rate.
The studio I was in was completely walled by glass. I just could not move my hips back and forth (very modest right here!), so I ended up doing pulsing squats instead.
I may try it again, but I enjoy intense cardio & training classes much more. For instance, my bag kickboxing class on Monday was FABULOUS! We partner trained and learned actual moves boxers use in the ring.
What are your thoughts on Zumba? Should I give it an other go? Have an excellent Wednesday!
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- A Few Goody Gumdrops Holiday Gift Guide 2014 by The Fashionable Housewife
- Our Christmas Home Decor by Alex_bumptobaby
- Christmas Gift Guide 2014 | Kids by Lindyloves
- Overcoming Loneliness by Lindyloves
Christmas Harry Potter Economy John Galliano Russia North Korea Michelle Rodriguez China X-Factor Turkey Lady Gaga Thanksgiving Samsung World Cup 2014 Hurricane Sandy European Union The Box Office Halloween Valentine's Day Egypt News Corp Rupert Murdoch Nuclear Energy Lance Armstrong Climate Change Academy Awards True Blood Apps Barack Obama Apple
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- It's time for our GENDER REVEAL!!!! by Sparklesandstretchmarks
- Fear Is The Key #RiseAboveFear by Vidyasury
- Admetus and Alcestis - Guest post for The Fool by C. Suresh
- Tales from the Mahabharat - GP for Alka Narula by C. Suresh