Have You Ever Embarrassed Yourself at Zumba?Posted on the 04 April 2012 by Thealyway
Well, last night I completely felt out of place during a Zumba class. My hips don't lie, they completely reveal how terrible a dancer I am!
My honest review: fun, but involves too much concentration. I found myself focusing on the steps more so than focusing on raising my heart rate.
The studio I was in was completely walled by glass. I just could not move my hips back and forth (very modest right here!), so I ended up doing pulsing squats instead.
I may try it again, but I enjoy intense cardio & training classes much more. For instance, my bag kickboxing class on Monday was FABULOUS! We partner trained and learned actual moves boxers use in the ring.
What are your thoughts on Zumba? Should I give it an other go? Have an excellent Wednesday!
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- Urban Decay Naked Skin: Review by Sparklesandstretchmarks
- five little things on a friday. by Agadd
- How I Met my French Husband: Story Continues... The French Linen Closet in French Husband's Great Uncle's House by Coreyamaro
- A few things I learned about Zinfandel this past week! by Jamie Gall
Lance Armstrong Turkey Russia Rupert Murdoch Christmas China Thanksgiving True Blood Egypt The Olympics Mitt Romney Harry Potter Halloween Rick Perry Mali Samsung Michelle Rodriguez Economy Academy Awards Nuclear Energy Climate Change North Korea Lady Gaga Valentine's Day Apps John Galliano The Box Office Apple Barack Obama European Union
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- Book Review Larry and Friends #ReadYourWorld by Vidyasury
- Dad. by Shangi
- Baby #2: Treats For Me and for Other Expectant Mums! by Alex_bumptobaby
- A Local’s Tasting Spot: The Barlow by Jamie Gall