Have You Ever Embarrassed Yourself at Zumba?Posted on the 04 April 2012 by Thealyway
Well, last night I completely felt out of place during a Zumba class. My hips don't lie, they completely reveal how terrible a dancer I am!
My honest review: fun, but involves too much concentration. I found myself focusing on the steps more so than focusing on raising my heart rate.
The studio I was in was completely walled by glass. I just could not move my hips back and forth (very modest right here!), so I ended up doing pulsing squats instead.
I may try it again, but I enjoy intense cardio & training classes much more. For instance, my bag kickboxing class on Monday was FABULOUS! We partner trained and learned actual moves boxers use in the ring.
What are your thoughts on Zumba? Should I give it an other go? Have an excellent Wednesday!
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- Must-Have: Kinwolfe Nursing Clothing for Breastfeeding Moms by The Fashionable Housewife
- Creating when the Flow Stops Flowing - What do you do to keep going when you are creatively flat? by Juliejordanscott
- Top Pre And Post Nutritional Workout Meals by The Fashionable Housewife
- 5 Reasons You Need A Luxury Watch by The Fashionable Housewife
Barack Obama Economy Halloween European Union Father's Day Turkey Apple The Box Office True Blood Mitt Romney Russia Academy Awards Lance Armstrong Apps Thanksgiving Mali China Climate Change X-Factor Valentine's Day Lady Gaga John Galliano Samsung News Corp Egypt North Korea Michelle Rodriguez Mardi Gras Harry Potter Christmas
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- The best homemade Baileys in the history of ever by Lynne
- Do you #giveashit @worldtoiletday #ToiletForBabli @DomexIndia @UN_Water by Vidyasury
- My Birth Story: Fast, Full Moon Home Water Birth of My Third Child by The Fashionable Housewife
- It’s Not Fitness, It’s Life by Mattie