Instaweekend: Summer BlissPosted on the 11 November 2012 by Abylovinu
Halo-halo mode. Yes! Last summer was so hot, I always ask my mom to eat halo-halo @ Razon's.. I love the simplicity of their halo-halo.
Make up time. One of my friend ask me to model for her porfolio. hihihi Oh, another back logs. hahaha I haven't blog this one yet. I am a little shy to post my arte posts. hihi But okey, I will just look for the photos for it. I modeled and photographed here. Oooyy aahh! Multi-tasking! hahaha
On our way to Potipot Island. We were on the boat. I was to scared to used my DSLR while riding the boat. So I just used my phone. hihi By the way, you can check my adventure in Potipot, Island, HERE!
This is me. Feeling the waves of the sea and the roughness of the sand @Potipot Island, Zambales.
My friend Therese! haha We were bored. So decided to make her a bed sand because she was sleepy that time. Trip trip lang. hihi Walang basagan ng trip guys! XD
Here Here Here! Posted in: friends,instagram,photography,random,summer,Zambales
MOST POPULAR FROM SELF EXPRESSION
- Jiya Jale! by Sarusinghal
- "I see you shiver with antici.......................pation!" by Ashleylister
- Sleeping Beauty by Shavawn Berry
- What I'm Wearing // The Nutcracker by Lizaprideaux
Nuclear Energy Rick Perry The Olympics Lance Armstrong Harry Potter Economy Apps Rupert Murdoch North Korea Turkey Lady Gaga The Box Office Mali China Egypt European Union Halloween Climate Change Russia Apple John Galliano Samsung Thanksgiving Valentine's Day Christmas Michelle Rodriguez Academy Awards World Cup 2014 True Blood Barack Obama
MOST RECOMMENDED IN SELF EXPRESSION
- Forget Culture Wars, It’s Chai Wars! by Marilyngardner5
- Life in a Chinese City – What’s it Really Like? by Mint Mocha Musings
- Let's do the Washing Tonight by Sarusinghal
- A Life, Replotted: Finding My Path by Wardrobeoxygen
COMMUNITY SELF EXPRESSION
ON THE SELF EXPRESSION FORUM
- Survivors of OK tornado Reviewed by Freddie