Right, now back to business. With my befuddled head, I forgot to announce that it's Post of the Month Club time! Thanks to everyone who joined in last month. Laura's photos of the sublime summertime blooms in England was a treat. Sarah introduced us to the concept of circular knitting needles, the clever minx. And Shell showed us how to create a rainbow stitch hoop - nice work! Right, so the regulars know the drill but for any newbies, here's how we play it:
- Become a Planetarian (a follower of this blog) by becoming a Google Friend Connect follower (see my sidebar), by RSS or by email subscription (click on the icons under 'Want to find me?');
- Look through your posts for July 2013;
- Find the one you're most proud of;
- Edit it to add the POTMC button at the post's end (you can copy the HTML from my sidebar) to let everyone know that you write for the Club;
- Add your post to the linky at the bottom of this post; and
- Visit a few other (or as many as take your fancy!) Club members' posts to share the bloggy love with comments. Don't forget Operation blog love! Plus it's a lovely way to meet new bloggers instead of just 'dumping and running'.