Recipe: Creamy Tomato SoupPosted on the 13 December 2011 by Alysonisneat
1 16oz can of whole tomatoes
1 T of chopped basil, fresh or dried
1/2 medium onion, chopped, sauteed
Cream (you can use half and half too)
Combine tomatoes (and juice in can), basil, onion into a blender. Blend for approximately 3 minutes until well blended. Some people like it chunkier, I like it smoothe. Pour into a medium sized pot and set on medium heat.
Stir in 2 T (or more if you want... it really doesn't matter) of cream. Make it look pretty and stir it around. Okay... keep stirring until well blended. Cook until hot.
Really... that's it.
MOST POPULAR FROM SELF EXPRESSION
- Sleeping Beauty by Shavawn Berry
- What I'm Wearing // The Nutcracker by Lizaprideaux
- 52 books in 52 weeks by Sjay235
- Anticipation by Ashleylister
Rick Perry Lady Gaga True Blood Halloween Climate Change Egypt The Olympics World Cup 2014 Apple John Galliano Samsung Academy Awards North Korea Valentine's Day Michelle Rodriguez Barack Obama Apps European Union Russia Lance Armstrong The Box Office Rupert Murdoch China Turkey Economy Christmas Mali Nuclear Energy Thanksgiving Harry Potter
MOST RECOMMENDED IN SELF EXPRESSION
- Forget Culture Wars, It’s Chai Wars! by Marilyngardner5
- Life in a Chinese City – What’s it Really Like? by Mint Mocha Musings
- Let's do the Washing Tonight by Sarusinghal
- A Life, Replotted: Finding My Path by Wardrobeoxygen
COMMUNITY SELF EXPRESSION
ON THE SELF EXPRESSION FORUM
- Survivors of OK tornado Reviewed by Freddie