Ingredients : 2 large boneless, skinless turkey breasts 1 large red pepper 12 button mushrooms 8 bay leaves 6 tbsp cranberry sauce 1 tsp olive oil
- Cut turkey and red peppesr into decent bite sized chunks
- Thread turkey, pepper, mushrooms and bay leaves onto 4 long metal kebab skewers.
- Sieve cranberry sauce into a small heatproof bowl, then stir in the oil and stand the bowl in a pan of boiling water.
- Heat without boiling until the sauce is thinner.
- Brush the cranberry sauce over the kebabs and barbecue for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Turn frequently and baste with remaining cranberry sauce
If you enjoy my blog, please consider following me on Bloglovin'